To All 6S Customers,
We wanted to update you on the steps Sixth Sense Salon are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention
- Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
- Cleaning high contact points more frequently
- Disinfecting all salon tools and cutting stations after each client
- Providing hand sanitiser and anti-bactirial tissues to all clients / staff
- Ensuring any staff that are showing mild symptom are kept out of the salon
- Working with local health authorities
From a business point of view, can we please advise clients that if you are experiencing any symptoms, even if they are mild, to contact the salon immediately and rearrange your appointment.
In line with government guidance, we are continuing to operate as usual. We will continue to keep in touch with you and follow official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully.
Thank you for your continued understanding for the world to have amazing hair during these testing times.
The Sixth Sense Salon Team