Do you want glossy hair like a celebrity?
Have you ever wondered how your favourite celebrity manages to keep changing her hairstyle and colour and still have hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
The team at Sixth Sense hairdressers are here to spill the secrets to help you on your way to,gorgeous glossy hair that’s fit for the red carpet!
When it comes to hair colour, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity. We all know that over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do they get away with it?
They are lucky enough to have a team of hairdressers on hand and many celebs also rely on custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your hair.
The good news is that we offer a great in-salon treatment that can give you glossy, smooth hair. At Sixth Sense we can transform your hair into smoother, straighter, stronger hair that lasts for months using the fabulous Nanokeratin Hair Smoothing system.
Treat yourself to some beauty treatments
We all deserve a little pampering now and then so why not treat yourself to some beauty treatments at Sixth Sense Hair & Beauty before you get your hair done? You’ll certainly give those celebrities a run for their money if you choose one of our brilliant nail services. We offer CND Shellac gel nails, CND acrylic nails, and LCN gel nail extensions at Sixth Sense.
We also offer a wide range of eyelash and eyebrow services including weekend or party lashes. This will give your lashes a fabulous look that lasts for two to three days. We add clusters of individual lashes along the base of your lashes without touching your eyelid.
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair at Sixth Sense hairdressers
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.