Out of the bleak dark days of winter 2018, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is a hazy peachy pink colour or, as colour experts Pantone are calling it, ‘LIVING CORAL – COLOUR OF 2019’.
Now we’ve been using this colour excessively at our Sutton Coldfield-based hair salon after the launch of Wella Colour Create last year, but this just cements the fact that this beautiful hue is making a full-on comeback this season, waving goodbye to last year’s must-have ultraviolet shade on its way.
The description that Pantone has given this year’s colour choice is “coral hue with a golden undertone that energises and enlivens with a softer edge”. Which basically means warmer pinks, with a kiss of orangey red that will completely take over the whole fashion industry this summer.
Check out our top 5 variations of this beautiful colour…
- Turn heads with this stunning bob with soft but powerful coral tones. Credit @genie.unicorn
2. Add texture to the colour by braiding the hair. Credit @hollydecastri
3. Got shorter hair? No problem, Coral adds an edgy contrasting feel on this cropped look. Credit @hairwithtaryn
4. Check out this deep rich brown with light coral ends. STUNNING. Credit @boldsandblended
5. Now our personal favourite is this beautiful rosettes design. Credit @beautybyleygarber
Have we inspired you? We hope so. Why not book in for a FREE consultation with one of our in-house Wella Master Colour Experts based at our Award Winning Hair Colour Salon in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.