THE NEW NORMAL
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEEDURES
IF SHOWING ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS ABOVE, PLEASE CANCEL / REARRANGE APPOINTMENT!
- How are you feeling? Our front of house team will ask series of health-based questions 7 days before your appointment – please keep us updated with any changes in health and any symptoms you may have.
- Be honest (we wont judge you) if you’ve box dyed or home cut your hair. Your stylist will need to know how much time to book for you appointment.
- Give us your money, deposits will be taken to secure booking due to extremely limited availability; you will be required to pay £30 for cut & finish and £50 for a colour. We operate a non-refundable, 48 hour policy.
- Leave the squad at home and come alone, we have limited space in salon to ensure that we meet social distancing guidelines.
- If you don’t need it, leave it; we are unable to handle personal items such as jackets/coats or bags.
- Time waits for no one, ensure that you give yourself enough time and arrive early. If late, we may need to rearrange your appointment.
- The door will be locked and the secret password “I have an appointment” will be required to enter the building.
- Our crystal ball can not predict delays with hair development times, so if we’re running behind you will be contacted with a new arrival time as we have no waiting area in the salon.
- UK Gov guidelines insist that team members and clients wear a face covering. The Team have been wearing full Covid PPE get-up from the get-go, but we must now ask all clients to wear a face mask when visiting salon – unfortunately we need to enforce a no mask, no service policy (we have limited disposable masks).
- Keep Calm and Sanitise – Hands to be cleaned with alcohol solution upon entry.
- Shiny new PPE will be worn by stylists for each client inc towels, gloves, gowns and aprons.
- As much as we all need a stiff drink around now, we can only serve tea and coffee from a machine, and bottled water. Boris won’t allow us too much fun!
- If you want to spend a penny, be rest assured that our facilities will be sanitised between use.
- Bye-bye paper money, we now only accept payments via credit/debit cards with the machine being sanitise between clients.
- LOVE your locks, want to tip your stylist? We are accepting cash tips, but they are to be put in a sealed tip box behind reception. Stylists are unable to touch cash for 24 hours.
- Don’t be disappointed, make sure you book your stylist up for the rest of the year; we’re predicting a crazy few months, and these lockdowns are very unpredictable.
Thank you for understanding during these unusual times. We know it’s different, but in time it will become the “The New Normal”. Help us by embracing the changes and let’s get us back in the salon creating awesome hair…
The Sixth Sense Team xXx